Bon appétit!H's Crescent Chicken
1 boneless, skinless chicken breast, cooked and chopped
1 can Pillsbury Big and Flaky Crescent Rolls
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
1 can Cream of Chicken soup
1 can of milk
- Separate the crescent rolls and line them around a small casserole dish with the base being on the bottom and just the "tails" hanging over the side.
- Divide the chicken pieces evenly on the bases of the crescent rolls.
- Sprinkle 1 cup of shredded cheddar over chicken (add more or less depending on how cheesy you want it).
- Pull the "tails" of the crescents over the chicken and cheese and tuck them under the base.
- Pour the soup over the crescents and then sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake at 350 for 40 minutes or until cheese is slightly browned and soup mixture is bubbling.
- Serve with your favorite side dish and enjoy!
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Hey, all! Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. I've been a bit busy and have been enjoying the new lifestyle I've adapted! Since reading this book, I haven't been able to eat any meat, chicken or pork. And it's actually a good thing! It's been a lot easier than I expected! I'll write more about that later, but I've been sitting on this recipe since last week and I wanted to share it with you! It's a delicious recipe from my good friend H. I made it last week (before I read THE book), so it does have chicken in it. BUT, you can also make it with some fresh veggies instead, just steam them so they're slightly undercooked and use them in place of the chicken! Yum! I hope you guys enjoy this one!