I guess I got a little curious today. Not really about how many hits I'm getting (as I said, that doesn't do anything for me), but more about how/why people are finding my blog. So I checked out Google Analytics and read through the list of search engine keywords that were used to find my blog. Granted most (if not all) of these Google searchers who landed on one of my posts only stayed for mere moments--certainly not long enough to learn anything at all about me or my musings. However, I did find some of the search terms to be quite interesting! Without further ado, here are a few of my favorites:
- Obviously you didn't read this post about the unbelievably HUGE footsies I've been "blessed" with and how completely impossible it is for me to find shoes that fit (until I found zappos.com, of course!).
- Ugh. Hopefully you read this post detailing my experience with this company and how completely atrocious it was. Don't EVER purchase ANYTHING from almostdiamonds.com.
- carnivore gift gags
- Hmmm... I don't even know where in the world on my blog this guy ended up. I don't recall discussing gift gags at all... although I do recall mentioning "carnivore" in this post. But beware, there's a horrible video clip on that post (don't say I didn't warn ya)!
- cheddar bread bowl
- Ah, yes, the elusive broccoli-cheddar bread bowl from Panera. Good luck getting your hands on one!
- dynex dvi-to-video sux
- Oh, the drama of putting together a video of LO for her first birthday. Yes, even though this guy can't spell, he is absolutely right that Dynex sucks!! Always go with genuine Apple products! (Another warning: This is probably one of the longest blog posts of all time)!
- environmentally friendly bean bag
- Aww! You're definitely gonna want to purchase one of these bean bags. They're awesome!
- how to determine if pork has gone bad
- It is possible to make this determination. See this post for more info.
- ive bought a dress which squashes my boobs
- Just when I finally got that horrible experience out of my mind, I am reminded of it. Click this link and let the boob squashing commence.
- life span of pillows
- I only wish I had already discovered the true life span of pilllows before this happened.
- my pork smells funny
- I'm not going to comment on this particular search term. However, I will point you back to this post. Beware.
- portrait gallery wall
- The truest joy of my heart. Designing my wall gallery/tribute to LO was by far not the easiest thing I've ever done, but definitely one of the most cherished. Start here. Then go here. Then click here for the final result!
- what to eat to keep regulated
- All I can say to this is try this link. Totally unaffiliated with my blog, of course!
Post a Comment