- LO woke up in a good mood
- We're having lunch with my mom and sisters at Olive Garden - one of my favs
- LO's Jibbetz should be here Monday - I'm trying to be patient
- My good friend found out yesterday she's having a baby GIRL (already has a 2-1/2 year old boy and is due with her baby girl just 4 weeks before me)
- LO will now watch Sesame Street while I take a shower and typically doesn't get into anything she shouldn't (knock on wood)
- Hubs is making some serious progress on our 500 sq. ft. deck. (Note to self: I should post some progress pictures...)
- I listened to my baby's heartbeat the other day with our rented fetal doppler. Such peace of mind and utter joy to hear!
- We have our 16 week appointment tomorrow.
- Our ultrasound appointment is a mere 27 days away. We should be able to find out if we're expecting a boy or girl!
- If it's warm enough after LO's nap, we're planning to head to the pool for the first time this summer! Woot!
- I've progressed from an unexpected love of BBQ chicken to an even more unexpected craving for Buffalo chicken! NEVER been a fan but am craving it like a crazy person!
- I've finally gotten over my incessant need for comments on my blog posts and am happy and content to just share my thoughts/life with the blogging community with no expectations from my readers. I really just enjoy it now!
- Our beach trip with 2 of my favorite couples and their kids is only about 3 weeks away. Woot!
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
A Day of Bullet Points
Today I'm happy because: