Bon appétit!Creamy Crock-Pot Chicken
2-4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 envelope dry onion soup mix
1 can cream of mushroom soup
8-16 oz. sour cream
1. Rinse chicken with cold water; pat dry.
2. Place onion soup mix, cream of mushroom soup and sour cream in a lightly greased slow cooker.
3. Mix ingredients well, adding a dash or two of salt and pepper. Add chicken to slow cooker, covering it with the soup mixture.
4. Cook for approximately 4 hours on High or 6 hours on Low.
5. Serve over mashed potatoes (or rice) and enjoy!
[NOTE: Sorry for the horrible cell phone pic AND for the fact that I forgot to take a picture of dinner plated and looking all pretty. Yes, this picture is of the leftovers! I also served with applesauce (not pictured). :)]
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Easy and Delicious
I can't help but share this awesome recipe. It is THE EASIEST crock-pot chicken recipe I know of, and it is sooooooooooooooo good! I hope my friend CM doesn't mind me sharing this recipe with you, but I just KNOW you'll love this as much as I do!
Posted by mom2lo at 9:00 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
I just made this last week with cream of chicken (Chris hates mushrooms) and 8 oz of cream cheese. Delicious & easy!ReplyDelete