- BOTH kids napping at the SAME TIME!!!
- Getting both kids out of the house to run errands that don't include any meltdowns from either child!
- Taking a shower before dinnertime.
- Chase getting through another growth spurt (growth spurts = eating every 2 hours and NOT napping during the day)!
- Having useful and productive conversations with my husband.
- Finding out Ghiradelli makes dark chocolate squares that don't have milk products in them (YUM!)!
- Taking both kids outside to enjoy an unusually warm day!
- Going shopping all by myself.
- Enjoying a date night with my husband (it hasn't happened yet, but a girl can dream!).
- Surviving two personal training sessions AND the assessment telling me how out of shape I really am.
- Breastfeeding my baby during the day (it's impossible to pump with TWO kids to care for).
- Lunch dates with my mom and sisters.
- Catching up with old friends.
Friday, January 15, 2010
Posted by mom2lo at 2:14 PM
Labels: Happy, Random Stuff
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Sounds like a small glimmer of a normal life with two kids. Definitely something to smile about! Hope this continues and the date night happens soon!ReplyDelete
what makes me happy? Leaving work early and a three day weekend!!!!!!!!ReplyDelete