- Bad customer service. Anywhere.
- The guy in front of you at the stoplight that has a 12 second delay before he realizes the light is green.
- Same guy from #2 that take 2.7 minutes to get up to the speed limit--even if it's only 35.
- When you're on the phone about something (like a purchase or what-not) and they ask for your name and/or phone number. You start to give it to them and they ask you to hold on so they can get a pen, paper, etc...
- People who drive at or under the speed limit while in the left lane of the highway (hmmm... a lot of these seem to focus on other drivers, huh?).
- PCs. That's right--I'm a Mac girl now!
- People who say they're gonna do something but don't.
- Bathroom doors that you have to "pull" to exit. This makes no sense to me.
- People who say what they think you want to hear--especially when they don't mean a word of it.
- When someone with more than 20 items uses the express check-out lane marked "20 items or less."
- Having to ask the server for a refill on your beverage.
- Stretch marks. 'nuff said.
- When my Internet connection is down. Or slow.
- Long lines. Anywhere.
- Ladies who leave the bathroom without washing their hands. (gag)
- Blog readers who don't leave comments (Seriously! I want to hear from YOU!).
What about you? What are your biggest pet peeves? Do any of mine make your Top 10 List?
I've actually seen cashiers make people with over 20 items repackage their items and move to another lane. God bless those cashiers :)ReplyDelete
I'm with you on the stretch marks! Someone told me they call their post-pregnancy belly (and everything that goes with it) their "empty baby house" and I totally agree! I think thats a great way to describe how things end up.ReplyDelete
Ha! This was too funny and of course living in LA driving pet peeves are always #1 to me. But the bathroom push vs pull I never thought of before but have to totally agree!ReplyDelete
Well, let's see: #'s 1, 2, 3! 4 (modified to "when one is asked to input the number at the outset and the FIRST question asked is "May I have you number, please?") 5, 8, 13 15 (modified to "Men" -haven't been in a Ladies' restroom). Additionally, one of my newest and most angst-ridden peeve is being asked if I want to continue in English.ReplyDelete