- Seeing my daughter's smile when I get her out of her crib each morning.
- My husband coming home from work early (or on time, or even late--as long as he comes home!).
- Allowing the lady with only 3 items to go ahead of me in the check-out lane.
- When they get my order right at the restaurant--any restaurant.
- Getting my hair cut and straightened.
- Finding a cute pair of shoes that actually fit my aircraft-carrier feet.
- The smell of my homemade chocolate chip cookies.
- The smell of my homemade buttercream frosting (assuming I'm not pregnant, 'cause I can't stand that smell when I'm pregnant).
- Doing the "little things" to let my husband know how much I love him (i.e. hide a sweet note in his laptop bag before he leaves for work).
- Helping someone who needs it.
- Hearing my daughter's laugh.
- Playing the piano.
- Girls' Night In at my place! Oh, the fun of junk food, gossip and Dutch Blitz!
- Planning LO's first birthday party!
- Shopping with someone else's money (okay, that never happens, but it would make me happy!
Sunday, June 22, 2008
Things that Make Me Happy
Posted by mom2lo at 2:16 PM
Labels: Baking, Birthday, Customer Service, Dining Out, Happy, LO, Love, Party Planning, Passions, Shopping, Summer Activities, Weight Loss
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Waiting for our little baby to arrive.ReplyDelete
Random acts of kindness.
Just to name a few!
A nice glass of wine
My husband :)
I love these lists.ReplyDelete
Sunny, breezy days.
Evenings free to myself and hubs.